World of DevilCp!!!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Unclear ramblings.


I feel that my brain's overloaded with questions and thoughts these past week. My subconscious is working hard even in my dreams. I feel that there are so so so so so many things that I don't know still. And the things that I think I know may also be so limited and it makes it hard for me to proceed forward .

In a quest to be a better person, these obstacles along the way jar my stance and now I need to rethink about all the previous plan made. Some make sense, some doesn't make sense...I hunger for the truth path, hunger for guidance to tell me what I'm supposed to do.

In this life where truth is bent and reality can have a zillion faces, I feel lost in some ways. These don't count the inner battles that one has to face in order to tackle one's own weaknesses and negative sides. Thus I'm raising the white flag of peace in order to have time to clear everything out, because I can't see clearly amidst this battle and questions and thoughts.

This may be one of my "unclear" ramblings. It's hard for me to explain the details when I myself don't know them clearly. Maybe someday when I get enlightenment, I'll be able to digest all.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "