World of DevilCp!!!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Self reinvention...


I've been planning to "reinvent" my self, however me being who I am, I always have to analyze a decision before I make it. I've had these "reinvention" spurts before, but none has seemed this drastic or so personal.

It's as if I've reached a point in my life where I just need to be myself completely, without holding back, without regret, without fear and you know the rest. Something that runs through my mind is, am I being selfish? The change I am planning entails the dismissal and cutting off of a lot of negativity in my life.

I used to put up with the negativity because I always saw the positive within that negative, however I've reached a point where I've chosen to not be a caretaker any longer. I'm planning for a new style, a new outlook, a new attitude but the same heart. However,thinking about it, is there anything really new that comes out of oneself, or is it just something that has been held back or dormant? Well, only time will tell what I come up with.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "