World of DevilCp!!!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Success is just like a dream, uncertain....


Success is like a dream which is never certain Those who don’t fancy have eyes in some curtain They cannot visualize and see their victory As they just don’t think of any uncertainty.

Such people live in the closed doors
Where they don’t really see the scores They leave everything to fortune and fate exactly they don’t believe in self and fail.

But those who’re noble trust their spirit
Work hard, never expect and always hit.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "