World of DevilCp!!!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hana Murasaki Mise

Hana Murasaki Mise

Lalala. Previously of mentioning of posting my blog shop link! Here it goes " http://hanamurasaki.blogspot.com/ ".

You may not be seeing any things up to sell yet, we are still pending and deciding on the ranges, types of products to put up. Not just that, we are doing survey on the product pricing, in order to have a reasonable and affordable selling price. Also will be targeting some genuine branded stuff which import from other countries which seems to be "cheaper" in a sense.

Those who are interested to advertise or selling their items, can contact us too, we would be gladly to help. I had also added some really really nice piano pieces from Yiruma in my imeem playlist " Piano Dreamz ". So do enjoy your stay there. That is all for the moment.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "