World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Explosion moments.


Do you ever have those moments when you feel as if your heart is going to explode? In that good way? It kind of builds in the same way that happens when you're really nervous about something, or anxious, and maybe even is kind of unexpected when it turns to a surge of pure joy. Every once in a while this happens to me. Not frequently. When it happens, it could be from joy at finally really seeing a friend I haven't really seen in a while, the discovery of something special that I hadn't noticed before, or a quite meaningful connection made in my brain.

Like I said, it doesn't happen often, but I think I had a little heart explosion today. Why? I could speak. That might seem like nothing to anyone but myself, but up until recently, my mouth could utter word after word...all amounting to nothing. Most of what I said had me in it, but really it was the little part of me, that desired validation, that wanted praise, that craved some sort of response. In quite an unhealthy way. There have, of course, been many exceptions to this rule, but otherwise I generally felt like I had much to prove when I spoke.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "