World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Resistance

If I face something head on, there's not much that can really get in my way. I respond to problems easily and usually (hopefully) treat them with some sort of maturity, if I know what it is I'm dealing with, and I have time to think. I thrive and easily learn from resistance and direct opposition, because I know how to train myself in response (or would hope I could be prepared for it). Example: persecution.

However, I have not experienced much of this direct opposition. Most of what I have faced is passive, in the sense that when it comes to learning who I am, problems do not generally present themselves to me, forcing me to form thoughts and opinions. This is significantly more ambiguous, I think. But it also makes me think about the way I form thoughts...is it really in response to problems? Should it be? Or should I already have everything decided on? Or neither? And maybe if I had already decided on these things, is it a possibility that's why I would be faced with resistance?

Either way, this passive resistance that comes to me really isn't a horrible thing. No, it's not as cool as refusing to comply with police or standing in front of tanks, but it is the thing that most likely has taught me that I have to work to form myself, not hope on others' opinions to grate against my somehow naturally innate values (that was sarcastic), thus bringing them out and sharpening them. I've been made a certain way.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "