World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

What's Your Thoughts???

Participants are given instructions to "write whatever comes to mind."
Sample Prompts:

My greatest fear is..........
I'm sad when..................
.........brings me joy
When I'm older.................
I am.................................
The last time I cried was ....................
If I could take it back, I'd.....................
If I could change one thing about myself it would be......................
One day, I'd like to..............................


Ad so on, blah blah blah blah.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "