World of DevilCp!!!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Love's on the platter.


The never ending struggle to find love:
In a society filled with judgment and hypocrisy , it is no surprise that people have a hard time finding real love. I have a few questions; have you ever been in love? Are you still with the person you love? If no, what happened?

Nowadays there are so many outlets to "find" the path to love. However, it seems we are moving away from face to face interaction. With the unfortunate availability of such online sites as myspace, facebook, friendster etc, it seems people have become dependent on them to approach others in romantic courtship. Don't get me wrong, it is much easier to interact individuals through the internet. But, does that not harm your social character. To me, it seems the more we rely on the internet to interact with people, the harder it is to interact in person. Online interaction is just not the same as real world face to face conversation. Can it possibly be that society has made us less confident that we subject ourselves to living a life through photo shopped images, and over stylized websites. When will we be comfortable enough to actually go up to that guy or girl and let them know you're interested in them and not have to worry about them judging you?.


I know I may seem like I'm talking about a thousand things at once, however these are just things that race through my mind. For instance, when you meet someone online, they tell you that they're really into you. But then when it comes time to meet in person, things just aren't the same anymore. I say this with a smile on myself, but don't we kind of set our self up for disappoint in a sense? As of late, I've noticed and learned that love, it does exists, but is harder to find online. However, it's not so easy to find love in the real world, given that people are so judgmental.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "