World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Updated Version of my logical thinking.

What is my logical thinking? Is just as below............

Just wanna to be what I want to be;
As in ME " DevilCp"

Me as a Freak when things ables to mod,
Me as a Joker when laughter's needed,
Me as a Guard when protection needed,
Me as a Helper when someone's needed,
Me as a Cooler when one's hot temper,
Me as a Consoler when sadness appear,
Me as a Adviser when someone feels lost,
Me as a Friend when someone needs care,
Me as a Lover when loves needed,
Me as a Nobody but who's like to share.

Life's maybe truly Sucks, but its brightening up my life to have everyone around smiling .
These are just my simple 'Logic' and purpose to let me put a smile on myself to bring u one too...

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "