World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Mind Wandering.

My mind sometimes wanders to a place of unknown reality. I have question marks inside of me which pile up like sandbags as if waiting for a flood to come. Never think I will ever get all the answers. To some questions, I don't even think I want to know about the answers. To some questions, there may not even be any answers. However, I am forcing myself to take a look, and find the meaning in my own life. To put them in words... "Learn from the past, Live in the present, and Dream in the future". I'll keep asking myself these questions, the floods will come, by then I will be ready.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "