World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

To seek & to believe

I found out today that I like questions just a little too much.

Socratic method? Yes, please.
Getting to know people through questions? Yes...
Asking life's questions without ever really trying get an answer (cause most of the time I won't get one)? Hmmm...
Asking about unexplainable things and then answering the questions myself? Oh, sure.

Aye. But what's funny is that I think that I have a lot more answers then I want to believe. I sit, asking rare questions, when sometimes what I've already learned from passed experience is right there in front of me, waiting for me to accept it. I really have this tendency to leave things open-ended and not tie any kind of debate down. It's just my personality. I find it fun, but sometimes it's not so fun.

Very freaking good example (at least for me):

A while back, I had this phase where I was telling myself that I would search for meaning in everything. Because obviously, yeah, there's a great deal of meaning that be found in many things, if not everything. But meaning can also be made. For better or for worse. Eventually I realized that I was grasping at straws for more kicks and giggles than actual substance in my life. And I also realized that I should seek the Truth rather than meaning. I know what to look for - and to - when I seek truth, and it won't throw me all over the map.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "