World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Coexist Of Tension

Everything has its place.

Whether its place is constant motion or hiding, or completely stationary. Or something else.

Sometimes I freak out. In my mind. What am I supposed to be? Where is my place? I think that I must be moving and taking shelter at the same time. I must stop to take rest. But I can't sit for long. I just can't. I either get antsy or feel guilty because I find myself becoming complacent.

I'm pretty sure everyone's life is a life of tension. It's a pull, usually in two opposite directions. But it's not that simple. It's many tensions at once. As in, how can someone love and lose? And is he or she the right one, or is it this other boy or girl? And am I someone who relies on religious belief, but doesn't abuse it to cover up sins? It turns into something like this...

What's interesting, though, is that all of our tensions coexist, and rest in and on each other. Some of them are good and some of them are pure chaos. We have good pulls and bad ones, some goods that pull on other goods, bads on other bads, and goods on bads. They all affect one another in some way...

We are held by tension. Our skin is tension, keeping our insides in. Music revolves around tension and release. Love is pain and pleasure all wrapped up in one. But it's worth it.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "