World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Spinning round and round

I'm done. Feeling damn tired. What brought me to this point was that as optimistic as I can possibly be, there's just not enough time in a day to do everything I have to. At least not today. And it's spinning a little bit out of control. My list is long. I hate complaining about it, but I kind of feel like I have to. And it was my decision to let it take over my life anyway, no matter how long ago it was that I inadvertently chose it.

Oh, I'm going to keep working. But I kind of just decided to temporarily say, "screw it." to due dates and worry about them later because there's more important things going on in my midst, like staying at least some what healthy.

I could easily list off a huge list of things I'm worried about right now that unfortunately take a toll on me. But I am not going to get burnt out for this year.

And then, this makes me grateful for the friends and family I have. That keep me alive, encouraged, hopeful. And they also make me realize that there are bigger things in the world than my own problems, which lets me step back a little bit and take a deep breath. So thanks.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "