World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

ONE MOMENT OF HAPPINESS

ONE MOMENT OF HAPPINESS. That's all I really ask for in each day. TO FEEL MY HEART EXPAND.

HAPPINESS.

To feel the warmth of the sun on my face. To see someone smile. To feel the wind through my hair.

SERENITY. CLARITY. HOPE.

I want to be surrounded by nature. ENGULFED BY IT. I want to feel part of something grand.

INCALCULABLE.

A WALK THROUGH THE NATURAL PARK. I breath it in. LEAVES CRUNCHING UNDER MY FEET. I see my reflection in a puddle. I SMILE. I breathe it in.

EVER-CHANGING. It's beautiful. ONE WITH MY THOUGHTS.

LOVE

TRUTH

What is love? I love you. I love my family. I love my friends. I love nature. I love music, designing and art. The beauty of ideas.

I breath it in.

Because of you I have HOPE, FATE and DREAM.

SERENITY

PEACE

CLARITY

LOVE

One moment of happiness. I breathe it in.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "