World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Needs (some thoughts)

What is needed from me? What do I need from you? Should I tell, or do my actions speak for themselves? How is our need influenced by our nature?

I've always wanted to rid myself of superficiality. I honestly can't think of a time when I felt good about pleasantries that were just used between two acquaintances to pass the time until one person's body language showed that both of them could begin to take an exit. I guess all probably would feel the same way?

I need to process out loud, and I think about many things. Even with people I trust, I often feel like the unnecessary things get in the way. Not to say that regular greetings and such don't matter, but it's more like the expectation that unless we're in the right place at the right time, these more profound topics are forgotten that they belong too.

Just because I've never ever talk about something intense doesn't mean I don't want to. Just because of having a short, indefinite amount of time to talk doesn't mean I won't follow up later on.

Life's funny. If you want to talk to me, I like you. That's usually how it goes in reality From everyone I speak to, I don't necessarily expect to learn anything but always come away with something valuable.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "