World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Me and You, You and Me.

Try to put it into perspective
Keep in mind that
If I were in your shoes
We both know
Do you think
Can we try
How do we move forward with
I think what you're trying to say is
Did you mean
I feel like
I respect you, but
Tell me your experience
Let's go at it from a different angle
When this happens
Our options are
Let's leave that for a bit and
Bare with me here
I think you're missing the point
In my opinion
I know this seems strange, but
Why aren't you listening
How can I help you with
Hold on for one more minute
How could this be different
We're hoping for
I'm hoping for

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "