World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Can't really sleep...

Having too many thoughts at night may not be a good thing, as a result it becomes sleepless night. Certain things and issues that I don't really want to care about, but just couldn't take it out of my brain.

Maybe its what people saying " WE ARE JUST MAINLY HUMANS, THE BEST INTELLIGENT BREED OF ALL, YET IMPERFECT".

Well, it doesn't change the way my logic is.

" The world won't stop turning for anyone, And time fly without waiting for anyone. No matter how sucks your life can be,
Life goes on."

only losers stop where they are.


Few more hours later, I'm going to join my girlfriend and her friend for breakfast near her place. Just cant wait to be with her right now.


Not going to continue to write too much, guess that I'll just lay on my bed to rest my eyes a bit.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "