World of DevilCp!!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just some thoughts

Just reach home not long, having a few thoughts while I were still in Pasir Ris.. A lots of "should I this or should I not" blah blah blah lol. Thinkings like should I go for upgrading my TKD Dan to 4th grade, should I ended Teddie's Cafe to look for better prospect, should I leave Singapore and take my friend's offering in overseas.... and lots more..... Really Stress like hell...

And to the adorable "one" who "might" think that Im over lapping your space... I'm not really sure if your edited post is refering to me or not.. as long as anyone who cares for you might also feel that you might be shooting them (arh I'm hit!!! Medic!!! Medic!!! LOL)... I can only understand that I send four message;

1st. ohayo blah blah blah...( late morning greeting as in Japanese.) 11:57 am


2nd. XXA is expanding! Lol. 4:49pm


3rd. Hmmm u busy for the whole day? If yes just let me know... 5:50 pm


4th. What happen oh? U totally don't reply at all. 7:18 pm


Equ formula = Greetings ---> Good News ---> Questions ---> Worried

worst... You remove my link....T.T wu wu wu... How can I not be SAD.. LOL

Your question in CBOX : "What can happen to me?" My Answer Here = NOTHING, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW BAD THINGS MIGHT HAPPEN.... (touch wood touch wood.... Baka Baka Baka!! >_!!!)

Its true that sometimes over concerning for one person may cause hasser to him or her, as I said it can be fine tune by just telling him or her or me (begin extra wa ha ha) with a proper manner. Sometimes I temp to over concerning for people too, LOL. Its only normal cuz we are merely just humans ha ha ha. Sometimes I do stupid things too, like this post, sound a bit stupid... wa ha ha.. But at least my actions show that I care, with that I'm able to withstand whatever it comes.

Now its my turn to said: "Don't take it to heart" LOL. I believe in you that you can take care of yourself well enough. So do take care and smoke less please!!!

last but not least, your reply on sms is needed still!!!

chilling out to sleep



Show all

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "