World of DevilCp!!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Its just another day

When i look at the mirror, "OH GOD, I'm a Panda!! " Having a very bad headache too, cause haven't been sleeping at all. taken about two pills of super extra strength panadol to suppress the pain. Not to worry as im able to hang on till at bight Not having a good day last night, so hope that things turn out just fine for me today, I don't really ask for more.

I'm prepare to smile again, cuz thats the way I am. Rather keep all the solo sadness to oneself thats for sure.


Later in the day I'll try to upload some picture of my drink that will be feature in some magazine for valentine day. Its called Lovers Fusion. I have plenty of ideas for new drinks, but it will only release from time to time... Can't help it, cuz I only have two hands..

Time to prepare for work. Its another day indeed. Hope that today sales will be good. For those who reads my blog, do come down to support Teddie Cafe (express branch) @ Pasir Ris Town Park. Will do my best to make you a drink of a day.

Everyone deserve a good drink!

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "