World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Raining days

Hai... With such a rainy season plus market recession, business really that bad. Anyway it does not stop me from decorating my cafe for X'mas . Did a few things... not much but at least for me to make my day.


Start off by cutting pain papers to make snow flakes.


TADA!! The finish product, think I need to make even more..



Gift Wrapping Time, but guess what!!?? Its all empty Boxes!!! For display only.



Damn! Get cut again!! Normal washing also can break a glass.... >_<"






No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "