World of DevilCp!!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You lead my life.


Without you there's no place I belong
Without you I lost my way I'm heading to
Without your voice I'd end up in the wrong places
Even if darkness come, you make me see everything
And even if I sometimes I make a wrong turn somewhere
You'll always be here to lead me to the right path

One day we lost each other
Everything went into darkness and your voice disappeared
How could I get to the place I want to be with you?
Then I saw what made me understand....


composed by devilcp... some words (to be continue)

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "