World of DevilCp!!!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is it a bird...? No, it's a window cleaner (spiderman).

A five-star hotel in China dressed its window cleaners as Spiderman in an effort to avoid disturbing guests. Shanghai Sheraton Hotel says they wanted to minimize the affect of the week-long cleaning. "Nobody wants to see a person suddenly appear outside their window, so we thought of dressing them as movie characters, which should be fun and harmless," said a hotel spokesman.
The hotel says they were not expecting the Spiderman cleaners to attract so much attention. Many guests have even asked to have their photos taken with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting...I enjoy reading this type of post..thx

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "