World of DevilCp!!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dreams...

My life is waiting. I'm not waiting, I'm stuck. My life is waiting.

I'm in a place where all I can do is cry out for help like a child and hope that someone will come back. Will anyone? Do I deserve anything like this? Nope. I'm dead.

I think terrible, terrible dreams are good things. Only if they haven't come true. But they can be great things. I had one a couple days ago and I woke up in confusion and sadness, trying to reflect on what had just happened and why. And hoping that I could prevent what happened in my soul at that one pivotal moment in the dream. I still don't know whether I can or not, but I'm thinking about it and what I could do.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "