World of DevilCp!!!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Lost...

When will be the day I'll have the confidence enough to do all the things I'm able to....?
When will be the day I can have enough money to bring my love one for some holidays....?
When will be the day I can earn more money to carry on with my plans of settling down....?
When will be the day I can really go for a chill without having worries and troubled minds....?
When will be the day I can really utilize my skills and knowledge to those idiots that things can be done in lots of better ways...?

I hope I know... But I don't know when.... I can only just keeping walking forward.... Just simply lost in some ways....

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "