World of DevilCp!!!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A little mess up

Well its a bright new day today, and its my off day. Planned to go K-box to chill out a bit but guess that it has to be cancel. Somehow somethings caught in the way... Not having much mood on doing others things. Maybe this is just another day wasted. Haven't been sleeping well too, lots of thoughts pop out just like comic dialogs in my head. There are times that I wish I could just run away from all, but can't.. Cause life couldn't been so selfish or I'm been tie down with too much responsibility, feeling heavier each breath day by day.

I see myself always been able to help others to solve their problems, but why can't I really do that for my own. Feeling a bit mess up, what have I been doing recently. Cant find a place where I really belong to.. Should I accept my friend's offer to go overseas.. I really don't know.... Still I don't bare to be apart with my love ones again.

Never less I still bring smiles on my face to everyone I know or meet everyday without fail. Indeed, whatever written here is just my own problems. You might never know a smile could eventually make others a good day.

No comments:

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "