World of DevilCp!!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I have things to say too...

Whether or not, I'm not betraying anyone that's my way and it had already been chosen. All the things about the poetry is just a short story of what had happen. That's why the title is known as "Remained Concealed". Why "Concealed"? Because there is 0% possibility of an relationship going to happen. If you think that by making yourself gone will makes me better, You are truly wrong. You are only making me feeling worst and miserable.. And it wouldn't be fair to me. If you are that grateful to me, you should be cherishing me as your friend. I'm a straight person, I don't hide my feelings maybe thats the disadvantage cuz you get me all wrong... very wrong. On relationship issues, I do things in a more mature way.

DevilCp/Edwin is a person who loves doing things for his love ones unconditionally. This is how he feels happy and contended.


There are times "They" ask why I treated you so nice, my reply back is I treat you like my own blood sister. Else what can I do more??

Haizz... I really becomes an idiot now... Thanks...

1 comment:

Ning said...

be confident! be proud of yourself!ganbatte yar!! =)

I Support NuffNang!!

DevilCp Logical Thinking: ... Coming together is the beginning, Keeping together is the process, Staying together is SUCCESS!!! "To be or not to be, the answer lay within your heart. I am who I am to be by your side. Don't have to ask why, Cuz I'm always here to protect my loves one, till the last day of my life. As long as I'm needed, I'll be there. As then, come what may..... "